25-26 February, 2016. FireEye Engineer Training
IT Guard offers its partners to participate in FireEye engineer training and pass a qualification exam FSE (FireEye System Engineer). The main objective of the training is to keep FireEye authorized partners informed about new company solutions and updates and to increase the level of technical support for FireEye systems.
Please pay attention that this event is focused only on engineers of authorized FireEye partners. FSE exam after FireEye engineer training is obligatory for partner status confirmation.
To participate in FireEye engineer training you need to pass renewed engineer exam (FireEye Junior System Engineer) at FireEye Partner Portal, that will be available in 2016, January.
• Dates: 2016, February, 25-26.
• Place: IT Guard office, Moscow. More info >>>
• Participants: engineers – max 2 persons from one organization.
• Speaker: Edward Hunter, System Engineer.
• Number of places: limited.
• Language: English.
• Cost: free.
• Event coordinator: Lifanova Maria, marketing manager, tel.: +7 (495) 767-16-19.
• Registration period: up to February, 23.
To register for FireEye engineer training you need to send a request to the event coordinator including: name, title and company name.